Florida Online Driving School
When you have a traffic ticket on your hands, you can't afford to waste time in a classroom. You need a way to dismiss that ticket fast, and get those points off of your driving record. You need to take your Florida driving school online!
With an online driving school, Florida traffic tickets can be dismissed quickly and easily from the comfort of home. There's no driving to and from a classroom, no wasting 4 to 8 hours of your day sitting behind a desk, and no boring textbooks and driver handbooks to read. Just an easy way to ease your worries right from the comfort of home.
This course has been certified by the Florida DHSMV to meet all requirements for ticket dismissal or license reinstatement. We offer 3 different courses for Florida driving school:
- 4-Hour Basic Driver Improvement (BDI) course – this course is for first-time offenders who wish to dismiss their ticket and avoid points on their driving record.
- 8-Hour Intermediate Traffic School course – intended for habitual offenders who have already taken the BDI course, or those who have been ordered by the court to attend an 8-hour traffic school.
- 12-Hour Advanced Driver Improvement course – a course for drivers whose licenses have been suspended, and need to complete an ADI course for reinstatement.
No Hassle, No Fuss – You Call the Shots
You have full control over when, where, and how you take your online driving school. This course provides you with:
- 24/7 access from any computer
- Adjustable lessons to fit your schedule
- A Memory-Recall feature that always saves your place
- A self-paced format for stress-free studying
Instead of studying on someone else's timeline, you can fit your lessons right within your existing schedule and work on them at whatever speed you find comfortable. Take breaks when you need to, and come back to your course when you're ready. You make all the rules, because you are your own instructor.
Your 4-hour BDI online course can be started and finished all in one day, and features interactive multimedia lessons designed for easy completion. You'll work through 8 subject-based chapters that each features videos, animations, graphics, and audio clips. Each chapter ends with a quick 10-question quiz, and you get unlimited chances to retake it if you miss a question or two.
Your final exam is 40 questions, all multiple-choice, and you only need to score an 80% or higher to pass. And don't worry, because you get unlimited retakes on your exam, too… so you are guaranteed to pass and dismiss your ticket!
Easy Steps to Completion
If you're wondering how to take an online Florida driving school for ticket dismissal, you're in luck – we've got all of the steps to easy completion right here! Simply:
- Sign up for your 4-hour BDI course
- Complete the lessons around your schedule and at your pace
- Pass your final exam with an 80% or higher & receive your Certificate of Completion in the mail
- Submit your Completion Certificate to your court
That's it! Your ticket will be dismissed, and you won't have to worry about points adding up on your driving record.
Just to be absolutely sure that you get everything you need from your online Florida driving school, we throw in a Money-Back Guarantee with every course. That way, you know you'll never be stuck with something you aren't happy with… and you know just how confident we are that you'll meet your requirements with ease!